(Updated on 15 December 2021)
The safety and comfort of our audience are really important to us. As we adhere to recent changes in the government guidance, some COVID-19 safety measures are updated for our events to ensure the best possible experience for audiences, artists, and staff. These measures are in line with guidance from the UK Government, the NHS, and the World Health Organisation.
Prior to your booking
- We limit the capacity to a level that will allow the seating with 1 metre social-distancing.
- We encorage you to book ticket online to avoid money handling and queues. Though, we accept card payment at the door as well. No cash payment will be accepted.
- When you book, we will ask for your contact details, including a current telephone number.
On your arrival
- A one-way system will be set up for audience members to enter and leave the space and appropriate signage and staffing will be provided. *The entrance to the Wesley Hall of Otley Methodist Church is located on WALKER GATE, LS21 1AG.
- Audience members are expected to wear a face-covering at all time unless excused for reasons of age, health or disability.
- Hand sanitising stations will be available on entry and all audience members are encouraged to use them.
- All seating and any other surfaces will be cleaned and sanitised thoroughly before and after the events.
- Staff members will wear a face-covering at all time. Musicians may not wear a face-covering during their performance but all musicians and staff members will perform LFT on the day.
- We are currently preparing to open the drink bar to offer hot/cold drinks.
- Audience members are encouraged to take actions to reduce the risk of infections and to protect the others, such as taking vaccinations and taking lateral flow test prior to their visit.
Cancellation and Refund
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in direct contact with a diagnosed individual in the last 10 days and have been advised to self-isolate, you must not attend the event. Please contact us through the contact form or email us <firstname.lastname@example.org> to arrange a refund.
- If the event is canceled for any reason, we will contact you and explain our refund options.